GDPR–PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING and information clause (for individuals)
1. In accordance with Article 13(1) of the General Data Processing Regulation, we would like to inform you that the Controller of your personal data is:
EKOPLON spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa z/s \[Limited] with its registered office in Grabki Duże 82, 28-225 Szydłów, National Court Register number: 0000565468, Tax ID: 6570082311, National Business Registry Number: 008489058, hereinafter referred to as: "Controller" or "EKOPLON". You may contact the Controller at this e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the Controller’s registered office address.
2.The legal basis for the processing of your data is the provisions of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, and to the extent not covered by these provisions, personal data will be processed by the Administrator on the basis of your consent (i.e. based on Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
3. . Your personal data is processed solely for the purpose of communicating with you at the contact information you provided to us, for the purposes of direct marketing of EKOPLON products (animal nutrition, fertilizers), for statistical purposes, as well as for the purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
4. PProviding personal data is not obligatory; however, if you do not provide it, it will render further communication with you and the implementation of other purposes referred to in point 3 impossible.
5. Until you revoke your consent, your data will be processed by EKOPLON exclusively for the purposes of direct marketing of Ekoplon products or communicating with you.
6. The Administrator reserves the right to provide your personal data to its contractors, collaborators, relevant state institutions, as well as other entities to which it will be entitled or obliged to provide your personal data in accordance with relevant legal regulations or concluded agreements.
7. The Controller does not intend to transfer your data to a third country or to international organisations.
8.You have the right to demand from the Controller access to your data, its correction, transfer and deletion, as well as restriction of data processing.
9. In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Controller, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.